Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Hey Girls!
Are any of you going on summer vacation with your families this month or next month? My family went out west when I was in junior high, and we had so much fun! We went to the Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Yellowstone National Park, and a lot more sites! The only bad part of the trip was when I got food poisoning in Wyoming! The day we got there I had eaten a chef salad at a restaurant where the meat tasted kind of funny. Right afterwards we went to Yellowstone where I started feeling dizzy and nauseous, but I thought it was just from the change in elevation. Then I ended up being sick the whole night, it was awful! Also it was right before the day we were all supposed to go on a big white water rafting trip which I had been looking forward to all summer. Since I was sick all night before, I was too exhausted to go the next morning, so my whole family went without me! I was sad, but we still had a lot of trip time left so we did many other cool things. Other than having food poisoning, it was a great family vacation! Where are the best places you girls have traveled to? Do you have any exciting trips planned for this summer!?

No comments: